Cypress Insurance Agency
Description of Service
Agency is providing Website users (“Users”) with information about the products and services offered by Agency, and information about Agency’s business (collectively, the “Service”). User must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet connection, and (2) provide for User’s access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
The information and materials in this site are provided for your review in accordance with the notices, terms and conditions set forth herein. These materials are not guaranteed or represented to be complete, correct or up-to-date. You should not act or rely on any information or materials in this site. These materials may be changed from time to time without notice.
Disclaimer of Warranties.
You assume all risk when using the Service.
The Website is provided by Agency on an “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Agency makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of the Website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Agency shall have no liability for any interruptions in the use of thE Website. Agency disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. AGENCY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. AGENCY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties; therefore the above-referenced exclusion is inapplicable.
Limitation of Liability
AGENCY SHALL NOT be liable for any damages whatsoever, and in particular AGENCY shall not be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages, or damages for lost profits, loss of revenue, or loss of use, arising out of or related to this web site or the information contained in it, whether such damages arise in contract, negligence, tort, under statute, in equity, at law, or otherwise, even if AGENCY has been advised of the possibility of such damages. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW FOR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THEREFORE SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS IS INAPPLICABLE.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Agency's liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Agency for the Services, but in no event shall Agency’s liability exceed the amount paid during the last twelve (12) months of Services.
User agrees to indemnify and hold Agency, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, contractors, experts and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of User’s use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by User, or other user of the Service using User’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
Modifications and Interruption to Service
Agency reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the User. Agency shall not be liable to User or any third party should Agency exercise its right to modify or discontinue the Service. User acknowledges and accepts that Agency does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Website and operation of the Website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
Governing Jurisdiction of the Courts
This Website is operated and provided in the State of Georgia. As such, we are subject to the laws of the State Georgia, and such laws will govern this Agreement, without giving effect to any choice of law rules. We make no representation that the Website or Services are appropriate, legal or available for use in other locations. Accordingly, if you choose to access the Website you agree to do so subject to the internal laws of the State Georgia.
If there is any dispute arising out of the Website and/or the Service, by using the Website, you expressly agree and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts of the State of Georgia, in DeKalb County, for the resolution of any such dispute.
Compliance with Laws; Disclosures
User assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. User may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements.
Other Prohibited Activities
Agency reserves the right to investigate and terminate your use of the Website if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service:
- Impersonating any person or entity.
- Expressing or implying that any statements you make are endorsed by Agency without our specific prior written consent.
- Use of any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- Removal of any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
- Interference with or disruption of the Service or the site or the servers or networks connected to the Service or the site.
- Posting, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Forging headers or otherwise manipulating identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Service.
- "Framing" or "mirroring" any part of the Service or the Website, without Agency's prior written authorization.
- Using meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Agency or the Service or the Website in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose.
- Modifying, adapting, translating, selling, reverse engineering, deciphering, decompiling or otherwise disassembling any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used on or for the Service or cause others to do so.